TORX® eXperience

Salewa Olympus Mythical Trail 2023 celebrates Antoine Guillon

JULY 14, 2023


Dreaming to be a “Giant” under the “Mountain of gods”.

On 1st July, the Salewa Olympus Mythical Trail started as the second race of the TORX® eXperience.

150 participants run 110 km with 7200 meters of ascent at the feet of Mount Olympus, the “Mountain of gods”.

French Antoine Guillon won in 16h24’52”, followed by Irish Dave Ryan in 17h01’43” and Greek Theodoros Ziakkas in 19h02’38”.

Panagiota Dimakakou in 24h24’42” won the women ranking, with second place for Vasiliki Falara (25h20’50”) and third Despoina Troiri (29h38’27”).

The Salewa Olympus Mythical Trail offers 30 PAX for TOR330 – Tor des Géants®.

The Mythical

The “Mythical”, born in 2012, the route crosses temperate woods and alpine meadows to approach the peaks of the mountain reaching up to 2905 meters of elevation at its highest point. Almost 90% of the route is on technical paths and the remaining 10% on paved and dirt tracks.

The time-limit is 34 hours, with 13 refreshment points and a maximum number of 200 participants.  

The Community

Greece thus enters the international circuit of races of the TORX® community, already comprising Cursa di Ciclopi, GTC100, TOR130 – Tot Dret and The North Face Malaysian Mountain Trail Festival.

We are happy to finally announce the entry of Salewa Olympus Mythical Trail into the TORX® eXperience circuit – says Alessandra Nicoletti, president of VDA Trailers. We are receiving requests from all over the world and we will soon announce new collaborations”.

Join the TORX eXperience World Network

© copyright 2009-2024 by VDA Trailers SSDrl

Any dissemination for commercial purposes of photographic or video images captured during the event, via any means (internet, social networks, TV, press, magazines, etc.), without written authorisation from the organisation is prohibited.

TORX®, TOR®, Tor des Géants®, Tor des Glaciers ™, Passage au Malatrà ™, Tot Dret ™, TOR450 ™, TOR330 ™, TOR130 ™ and TOR30 ™ are trademarks owned or used exclusively by VDA Trailers. Any communication of the event or use of images of it must be done in observance of the name of the event and registered trademarks, subject to agreement by the organisation.

Valle d'Aosta Trailers SSDrl | Via Roma, 98 | 11013 Courmayeur | CF/P.IVA 01139360075 | Nr. Iscr. Reg. Imprese AOSTA AO-70629